Saturday, April 18, 2015

Google Rankings

There is no one who cares less about our Google rankings than Dan, Gerry and myself.  OK, maybe I care a tiny bit.  In any case we've got a lot of good stuff on this site and if people go search the ol' intertubes then they might as well come here.

Recently Google changed their method for rankings.  If your site isn't "mobile friendly" they ding you in the search results.  Since we are on blogger I went in and turned on the mobile friendly version which they said was cool and now we won't be on the "bad list".  Way back in the day I tried the mobile version and it sucked but it looks cool on my iPhone 6 right now.

If you have a site and want to see whether Google ranks it as mobile friendly check it out here.

3 comments:

Dan from Madison said...

Hey nice work. The site looks great on my Android device.

Bill said...

"There is no one who cares less about our Google rankings than Dan, Gerry and myself."
Meaning no disrespect, I'm fairly sure there're at least 7 billion people who care less than you do. :-)

Dan from Madison said...

Ha. But we really don't care.