Sunday, June 22, 2014

I Got Goog'd

The other day while looking at their current sat map website I noticed my lawn tractor sitting in the driveway. It must have been spring due to the lack of foliage.


Then I looked at the street view feature of the bunker.

Last summer I noticed one of their vehicles driving around the neighborhood. It was a white Prius and was emblazoned with decals of their multi-colored emblem and on top was a small tower. Perched on top was a 360 degree camera. As it made a second pass I took a photo of it with my device camera. The lady driving the Prius waved at me.


Not wanting to have my device overloaded with worthless images occasionally they get deleted and that particular photo didn't make the cut. Little did I know that an image of me taking the photo of that car would eventually appear on the street view option on their map site.

1 comment:

Carl from Chicago said...

This is another example of Gerry meeting someone famous... himself.