Friday, May 09, 2014

Pixies in Madison

So the Pixies are playing in Madison on Sunday, October 12.  I got a ticket for myself because the wife isn't really a fan, but I know a few people who will be there, so it should be fun.

I have followed this band for as long as I have liked music and if someone held a gun to my head and said "pick a favorite band", this would be the one.

I had a few doubts when Kim Deal left (or got kicked out - whatever) but looking at the recent appearance at Coachella below, it appears that we are in good hands.



Should be a good show.  The last time I saw the Pixies was with Carl and I remember harassing Kim Deal's younger sister, but that is probably a story better told off line.

2 comments:

Gerry from Valpo said...

That headline fooled me. It turned out to be a band.

My first guess was either more pro-union leftist protesters or an Althouse blogmeet may be taking place.

Dan from Madison said...

That's good sh1t right there, Gerry.