Thursday, August 16, 2012

4001

While I was setting up word verification for comments, I noticed that we just passed the four thousand mark* in posts here at good 'ol LITGM.  I would like to thank Carl and Gerry for their great contributions here and I look forward to carrying on this project for many more thousands of posts of original content.  Thanks for reading!

*Although rumor has it that Carl may be deleting some old posts by bygone authors Stalin style, like they never happened (which is fine by me). 

5 comments:

Carl from Chicago said...

Ha ha I like the Stalin link

I think there is one where he systematically eliminates (kills) like 4 people in the photo and they are airbrushed out one at a time

Dan from Madison said...

Yea I saw that one while I was looking up the one for this post. Creepy.

Anonymous said...

Please don't send me to the blog gulag!

;)

Jonathan said...

Damn, that was me.

Dan from Madison said...

"blog gulag" now that is funny