Friday, October 21, 2011

Fun Facts

While amusing myself with Business Insider’s “Fun Facts About The XYZ Corp. That Will Blow Your Mind” this one image caught my eye.

Click image to enlarge.


The factoid: “If Walmart's more than 8,500 stores were put in one place, they would take up more than 32 square miles -- as much as 15,300 football fields.”

Screw the fact, the image is what grabbed me.

Here’s my factoid question: “Of the hundreds of millions of NFL images available why would the editors pick one of a fumbling Bears QB?”

Could the photo editor be a Green Bay fan? Hmmmm?

Can you name the Bears QB in the image? Only a guess, but without Gurggling the internets my guess is Steve Stenstrom.

3 comments:

Dan from Madison said...

I am going to say Steve Walsh before I look. That really is an odd image to choose, even if you are a GB fan.

Carl from Chicago said...

I am laughing.

Dan's post on the parade of Bears' QB's before Cutty is a classic and that's what this reminds me of.

Terry from Crown Point said...

Is that Virgil Carter? LOL! Oh no, his # was 11.