Thursday, February 03, 2011

The Snow Blower Creed

This is my snow blower. There are many like it but this one is mine.



My snow blower is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my snow blower is useless. Without my snow blower I am useless.



I must start my snow blower on the first pull. I must blow snow farther than my neighbor, who is trying to finish first.

I must out snow blow him before he out snow blows me. I will.



Before God I swear this creed: my snow blower and myself are defenders of my driveway, we are the masters of my walkways, we are the saviors of my life.



So be it, until there is no snow to blow, but peace. Amen."

6 comments:

Terry from Crown Point said...

What's the name of your snowblower. We name our dogs, you should name your snowblower. Mine's Clyde.
Because it blows a lot of crap (inside humor).

Gerry from Valpo said...

I don't give names to power tools. I call my MX5 The Batmobile but that's about it.

Dan from Madison said...

The Gipper up top, great!

There will be a Reagan roundtable starting Sunday at ChicagoBoyz which should make for great winter reading. I may put up a short contribution.

Gerry from Valpo said...

Ron's 100th birthday falling on a SuperBowl Sunday?

I could not resist that image : )

Rotary blowers said...

Snow blowers are one of the critical equipments needed by people to shovel off the snow in cold places. Bearing features like, easy power-steering, heated hand-grips, single-handed operations, joystick & headlight chute control so on and so forth, there is really nothing more for me to say about it.

George Hopson said...

Winter is coming, so we need Snow Blower for winter.