Monday, January 17, 2011

Life In The Great Midwest Product Of The Month

We used to have up on the masthead a slogan "we shill for nobody" but we do deviate from that on occasion. This is one such occasion.

Over on the most important and most heavily trafficked site on the web, Drunk Bear Fans, I put up an update from the Bears Seahawks game yesterday. On that update is a fine upstanding citizen with what we were told was a Beermingo. Well, actually it is a Flabongo.

Take a look at that outstanding website with the babes chugging cornwater out of that thing and tell me you don't need one of those.

As for me, I left the beer bong back at kollej, never to return.

6 comments:

sk8 said...

I have one, got it as a gift.

Mark said...

I'm surprised someone hasn't setup an "octabong" down there yet. See pictures about half way down the page: http://home.comcast.net/~davidpeabody/madison.htm

Dan from Madison said...

Not enough altitude, that two story setup is perfect for the cornwater delivery.

Mark said...

Here's a helpful hint for the octabong: don't get paired with a bunch of chicks - you'll end up drinking way more than your fair share. Also, the guy with the Flabongo has a good stance.

Carl from Chicago said...

I like Beermingo better, frankly

Gerry from Valpo said...

Is it just me or does that thing looks like a sex toy : )