Saturday, January 15, 2011

Forbidden Fruit

As I have grown older, I have found it fascinating to see how my taste in women has changed. Now don't get me wrong here - when I say "taste in women" I mean one thing and one thing only - looking, NOT doing. I am very happily married. But hey, I am a guy and I won't deny that I like looking at other women. I don't consider it cheating, or being mean to my wife, or anything else. I am just hard wired that way.

My wife and I on occasion play a fun game while we are watching TV. If I see a guy that I think is "good looking", I will ask my wife what she thinks about him. Sometimes I am surprised at the answer. Being a woman, she looks at the entire package of a guy more often. If the guy is a known scumbag, but still has studly looks, the wife will more often than not say she couldn't go there. Being a guy, I hardly care about a woman's past and will typically blurt out "hot" or "not". My wife has a soft spot for Nick Cage. That guy is a known scofflaw, but for some reason she just looooves him.

When I was young I never, ever looked at older women. Now, they are the ones that I find the most interesting, because you can usually get a conversation out of them and that is interesting to me. Sure you get the pure looks out of some of the younger set, but typically upon talking to them there is zero for me upstairs. That is one of the reasons I fell in love with my wife - smart AND good looking.

But on to the forbidden part of this post. Once in a while I will see a woman who is to me, a show stopper. As mentioned before, I am more interested in older women than I used to be, but I have always been interested in goth/tatted up chicks as well. I have never dated a woman with even one tattoo, much less a bunch of them. Of course most of the women who are all tatted up are doing it for attention, but I guess I don't care. On Facebook the other day I saw a photo of one of my friends with one Sabina Kelley. This is Sabina. Click for larger.
Uh, there is a whole lot to like about that photo and Sabina in general. This is the type of woman, along with older women, that can turn my head (I should add that I also lean toward women who are in shape). I think it is the whole "you will never have this" or "you have never had anything remotely close to this" aspect in my head that makes her so attractive to me. Again, I don't want my wife to go all tattooish on me or even for her to change her looks because I think my wife is babalicious just how she is. I just find it interesting to see how my taste in women has changed over the years and what type of women can turn my head now - and which ones can't.

4 comments:

Gerry from Valpo said...

I like my women....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVUGCdTVpug&feature=related

Dan from Madison said...

ha, indeed

Mark said...

Nicholas Cage? Really? For some reason I just want to punch him in the face every time I see him on screen - don't know why he bugs me so much.

Dan from Madison said...

Yea, she has loved him forever. I wouldn't cross the street to meet that turd.