Friday, June 25, 2010

Really?

Pretty much all of my life I have needed help dressing. To this day I stuggle mightily matching clothes. Thank god for my wife who is always there to instruct me. I still try to match my clothes on my own, but upon inspection by Mrs. dfm before leaving, I am usually headed back to the bedroom to change about half the time. Actually 75%.

Imagine my surprise when I saw this on the back of The Onion yesterday.
I used to wear glasses like that 15 years ago! I never really wore floods. This guy looks pretty gay if you ask me, not that there is anything wrong with that. Silly is another word that comes to mind. Real people don't wear stuff like this, do they?

8 comments:

Mark said...

Yeah, google American Apparel. Not that it's going to make you any less confused.

Gerry from Valpo said...

My everyday wardrobe: A closet with nothing but black shirts, jeans and shorts, sneakers. No need for any mix and match. Saves time and money as well.

Fashion is for women, girly men and country club dandy-boys.

Anonymous said...

Looks like one of the Kennedy boys

Jonathan said...

A spitting image! Except for the gay clothes and stuff. Also the pants are too short.

What are floods?

Dan from Madison said...

Floods are those short pants. I think is is slang for "dude, where's the flood?"

Jonathan said...

Thanks. My fashion education ended around 1985.

Dan from Madison said...

Your fashion sense when is comes to footwear is second only to the Manolo.

Jonathan said...

A very distant second to be sure...