Wednesday, April 14, 2010

White Sox 2010

I am a great contrarian investor. In other words, you should do the opposite of what I do. When I get a lot of White Sox tickets (like in 2007), they usually tank. When I don't get any, they make the playoffs.



Hopefully my luck is better this year. This is the view from the new Sox seats. They are great! Too bad we couldn't score on the Saturday game I watched and Rios made one of the most bone headed plays I have seen in years when he went from 2nd to 3rd on a routine fly ball that was caught and was out. I have no idea what he was thinking and we couldn't tell if it was the third base coach's fault or not. The Sox lost 2-1 burning a great outing from Garcia.


Here is a view of the skyline from Sox park. It is a great view and you can see the new Trump Tower in the middle.

5 comments:

Dan from Madison said...

Do they still call it the cell?

Dan from Madison said...

Also I like your contrarian theory. It sort of reminds me of Paul Krugman - whatever he says or predicts RUN out and to the exact opposite immediately.

Gerry from Valpo said...

For real old school Sox fans...remember Andy The Clown? This is one funny interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-AH4YTQhwM

Terry from Crown Point said...

Scott Podsednik, leading league w/ .457 batting avg., 6 stolen bases and 16 hits for the KC Royals. Juan Pierre aka Slappy McPopup is batting .194 and not even on charts for anything else. It's going to be a year of available tickets.

Jonathan said...

Did you see Obama at Cominsky Park?