Wednesday, April 14, 2010

They're Having A Tee Party

.
Yep, and I'm going. It probably won't be big since it is at the courthouse square here in Valpo, maybe a thousand or so. This will be my first and will take my camera to record any random acts of patriotism.

If you have not been to one of these I encourage you to go. Hell, I have never been part of any protest since the late 60's in Chicago and my reason for going back then was not to protest a war but to hear live music and see if I could pick up any hippie chicks who didn't stink and had enough respect for themselves to shave their armpits and legs. It was like finding a diamond in a dumpster.

Now I am going to be part of a resistance movement, little old me, who knew?. Heh. I am very pissed off. You should attend one as well if your stomach is churning daily as mine is. Be a face or a warm body in the crowd for those who underestimate the attendance and power of mainstream middle America. If you need motivation just watch this video (h/t to these guys)

WARNING: IT GETS BUTT UGLY AT THE 3:00 MARK!



Updates will follow.
.

5 comments:

Dan from Madison said...

Awesomeness. I look forward to the report. Any big names going to be there?

Dan from Madison said...

I mean, besides you, of course.

Gerry from Valpo said...

No big names, just regular folks who are very pissed off, as it should be,

Info here:

http://www.nwipatriots.com/41410NWIPsEvent.pdf

Dan from Madison said...

Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Gerry - Thank you and good luck! I will be attending the tea party in Tulsa, OK. Just watch out for the group that is planning to crash the tea parties, with mis-spelled signs, blacked out teeth, you get the picture.