Saturday, April 10, 2010

Foul Balls...

.
By now you have probably seen the unfortunate “typo” on the jersey of a San Francisco Giants player. It’s all over the internets.

This is the jersey in question.


It’s easy to understand how some textile worker may screw up and transpose a letter on a jersey. Read more here.


Accidents happen, no big whoop.

But wait…there’s more.


Last night while watching the White Sox drop another one, this time to the Twins live at Cominsky Field on television it appeared to me there was another jersey “typo” mishap. Or was it?

Without hesitation Paulie Konerko would be my second favorite player on the White Sox.

Upon close inspection his jersey did not spell “Sox”. Or did it?


You be the judge.
.

3 comments:

Dan from Madison said...

That script "Sox" has been pretty bastardized over the years. I am not surprised that it has ended up as sgx.

chris from milwaukee said...

Gerry, it appears to read "SUX", then again I may have a little Cubby blue smeared in my eye.

Gerry from Valpo said...

It seems what SUX are my Photoshop skills. It should read SEX.