Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2010 IKC Dog Show Coming to Chicago This Weekend

If you are interested in some wholesome family fun I highly recommend going to the IKC Dog Show at McCormick place in Chicago this weekend. Here is a link to the site.

The fun part about the show isn't the judging or the events, it is the fact that you can walk around and see all of the dogs being groomed and prepped by their owners before the show. It isn't every day that you see 5-10 of every type of dog breed imaginable in fine form. Here is a you tube video I made last year at the 2009 show (I had a song to it but they stripped it out so the video is silent; if I actually knew much of anything about dogs I could narrate it).



Cross posted at Chicago Boyz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to attend the event with my Korean friends so that we can pick and choose one of these tastey treats for our celebration.