Friday, March 20, 2009

FotoJack

One of the cool things about the Shamrock Shuffle last weekend was that you get your photo taken by a service called FotoJack. I found two photos of me, both crossing the finish line. I was hoping to see a shot of me climbing one of the horrific hills. Note I am carrying my gloves at this point, I was sweating pretty good.

You can actually buy the photos, or a digital copy with the watermark removed, or have your photo superimposed on a famous magazine cover, etc. But I think I will just take these free copy and paste versions for now.

8 comments:

johnnyj said...

That's a sweet shirt, dude...

Dan from Madison said...

Gotta represent! did you get one? I can't remember.

Gerry from Valpo said...

Nice photo...Jack!

Carl from Chicago said...

Ha ha I didn't even recognize the shirt at first.

Did you beat the guy in the sausage costume this time?

Dan from Madison said...

haha Carl - to correct you, I did, in fact beat the s.o.b. in the chicken costume on my New Years Day run, barely. But it counts.

Nobody in silly costumes was hanging with the real runners in this particular run. The hills were a bit much for that nonsense I think.

johnnyj said...

No, dan, I don't have a LITGM shirt yet...You're going to send me one with all that GOOD beer from CUBS and "Baristas" victories!

(although, I'm liking the Brew Crew more than the Cubs this year)...

Dan from Madison said...

I will be sure to get you a shirt with the next package I send to the PNW, along with that delicious sixer of PBR.

Jonathan said...

You are so beautiful.