Saturday, January 10, 2009

Diamond Dave's Sound Board

Most of the readers here understand that the old Van Halen with David Lee Roth was the best rock band ever. I can't believe what I found today. The Diamond Dave Sound Board.

Runnin' With The Devil is a standard, and some guy actually stripped the vocals out. Go here and have fun. I did.

The worst part is that I can almost identify exactly in the song where each sound bit goes. I guess that will happen when you hear a song 10,000 times. Literally.

7 comments:

johnnyj said...

Ahh haaaa! That is awesome.

How cool would it be if you could 'attach' those little sound bytes instead of 'smilies' or those goofy emoticons!?

Dan from Madison said...

Dude that is an awesome idea. People would get in trouble at work though.

Dan from Madison said...

I just showed it to my four year old, she loved it.

Dan from Madison said...

She also said "he really is a pretty bad singer, isn't he"...

SK8 said...

That is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.

Dan from Madison said...

Interesting comment, albeit on the wrong post. I think.