Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More Doctors Smoke Camels Than Any Other Cigarette

I like old advertisements, and YouTube is just the thing for that fix. In particular I like old cigarette ads. We are so programmed to think "smoking bad" now that many seem to have a reflex action against smokers and/or smokes. Frankly I don't care if you smoke, but I might avoid you a bit to stay out of the by products. I can't have that crap in my lungs or it will affect my athletic performance. But if you like to smoke, go ahead, I don't care.

I detest these measures of late that force businesses to be "smoke free". I have to admit that I am entertained by the knots of smokers standing outside restaurants and bars.

Along these lines I found this CLASSIC advertisement that I thought I would pass along.

No comments: