Monday, September 29, 2008

My Close Personal Friend

Click photo for larger.

After work Thursday I hauled a** down to Olin Park to participate in a walk to battle leukemia. While I was there I spotted a certain mascot for a certain home town team. I needed this photo - I simply couldn't help myself. I even give him a "W" to show my spirit. He didn't know that I am actually an Illini fan, but we were all Badger fans that day. Part of the band showed up too. All hamming around aside, I thought that it was a nice gesture by the University to send Bucky and part of the band to the event.

4 comments:

johnnyj said...

Dude, what are you doing posing with that chipmunk?

Mark said...

You can hang out with that flea-bag all you want; I'll be over here with the girls:

http://tinyurl.com/4dn56m

(my son at Crazy Legs 2006)

Dan from Madison said...

Good photo!

jonathan said...

Is that the Folsom Street Fair?