Sunday, September 28, 2008

Many Thanks

I just wanted to take a second to thank Gerry, his brother and his dad for hosting Gunstock. It was a kick butt event. I shot everything from a .22 to a .300. We shot trap, .50 cal muzzleloaders, you name it. We blew up a lot of sh*t. What a day.

I personally want to thank Gerry for letting me crash at his place and feeding me on Friday night. His house is beautiful, and it was a pleasure to meet his wife and daughter.

I will be posting pics and video of the event over the next week or so.

3 comments:

Gerry from Valpo said...

You're welcome, Dan.

It was our pleasure to host Gunstock '08 on our family farm property.

Consider it to be an annual LITGM blog event to be held every September for years to come.

Thank you all for making the trip. Thank you all for bringing so many fabulous guns and ammo to share and to shoot.

I never, ever handled and shot so many wonderful firearms in a single day. Pistols, rifles and shotguns in every gauge and caliber imaginable. Just WOW!

Next year will bigger and better. I promise.

Dan from Madison said...

Not sure on how it could be too much better with the small exception of maybe us actually camping there in tents and making it a two day event, but I think the bugs would have their way with us.

Annie said...

Sounds like an awesome time!!
Get those pics up quick :D