Monday, September 29, 2008

Gifts from the PNW

JJ from the Dawg Blawg sent me this "care package" for being his 600th commenter. I don't know why he chose the number 600, but whatever. I am now an honorary Huskie fan, and will wear the shirt proudly as soon as they sh1tcan Willingham.

The Ranier beer is a tasty treat from that region, I assume similar to PBR or Old Milwaukee around here. You will note only five in the photo - that is because I got a little too aggressive with the knife and pierced one of the cans while opening the package. I smell like I had a liquid lunch now here at work.

So thanks JJ - you and JMAC keep up the good work over there.

5 comments:

jmac said...

Nice!! I don't think they'll can Willingham mid-season, although that is definitely the talk around town...

Enjoy the Vitamin R! It's a 'quality' beer all-righty...

johnnyj said...

You're welcome dude!

Carl from Chicago said...

should we give one to fred lapides on chicago boyz for being a troll 600 times?

Dan from Madison said...

That stupid Fred Lapides still comments on my threads after I delete his ignorance time after time after time.

jmac - they should can Willingham right now. Why not? Looking forward to the Vitamin R, getting it REALLY cold first.

Carl from Chicago said...

I remember in montana they had a commercial with a guy riding a motorcycle and accelerating and it went

rain....eeeerrr....beer