Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am in love.

I like guns. All kinds of guns. Pistols to protect me. Rifles to hunt with. Muzzleloaders to play with. But my favorite weapon is a shotgun. "Cause I love to hunt gamebirds with Speck.

Check out my new girlfriend. When I get my hands on one there won't be a gamebird left in northern Indiana. And if I am not careful, no meat to show for my effort. Homemade wild game gumbo be damned!



Hang in to the video long enough to see the "Frag 12". I will personally rid northern Indiana golf courses of the Canadia Goose infestation with these Frag 12's. I will become the Carl Spackler of the new millennium.

4 comments:

Carl from Chicago said...

Glad you are back up on your internet connection and posting up on the blog!

Gerry from Valpo said...

Thanks, Carl. Now that I figured out how to upload video this could get urgly.

Don said...

I love that show. I just wish that guy didn't whisper all the time.

Where can we set up a group buy on these things? ;-)

Dan from Madison said...

WANT. It is amazing how little recoil that thing has.