So what will you do with your $600 "windfall"?
The fedrul gummint has decided to revive the economy by giving us more of OUR OWN MONEY BACK! Thanks for that. And good luck reviving the economy with such a grandstanding political move. I have faith that the free market economy will revive itself as it always does. But I will take whatever I can get.
Whenever the gummint sticks its nose into private business we get…high corn prices…global food shortages...and ethanol. But that is another subject.
It has me thinking about what I will do with MY OWN MONEY that seems to have been found under the cushion of my ultra-plush leather easy chair.
GWB and crew want us to spend it to stimulate consumer confidence. They fear we will invest it. To me investing is spending with the option of a greater return. It sure beats blowing it at some Dime-Store Indian Casino. That's nothing but a tax on the working poor.
Here is a short list of things to do with MY $600.
- Buy a new gun. Kind of a spite purchase to get under the skin of the gummint gun grabbers.
- Stockpile more ammunition. See the above.
- Buy a 50lb. sack of rice at Costco before they outlaw that too.
- Save it for future gas increases.
- Invest it. Find a “penny stock” that looks good and go for it. PMCS and CBZ look good for under $10 a share. Check 'em out.
- Give it away to some ner’ do well wine-o on a street corner in Chicago. Right!
- Buy a new GPS/Depth Finder or underwater television camera for the boat. This sounds good. I’m liking this one
- Landscaping down payment. My lawn looks like crap. Think of how many illegal Mezcicans I can hire to resod the land around the country bunker.
- Donate it to the O’Bama Indiana campaign fund. Ha-ha, made you look.
- Buy a lifetime NRA membership. Hmmm.
- Let my wife go on a shoe spending spree. Made you look again!
- Donate it to the Chicago Bear Buy-A-Real-Professional-Quarterback fund.
- Buy two tickets to the left field bleachers at Wrigley Field sponsored by Bud Light®. I could also use it to pay my bar tab at the Cubby Bear bar which would be half the cost of a Cub game day experience. I could also use it to bail my ass out of jail for urinating in public at Cornelia and Sheffield while looking for my car after the big loss.
You can do what you want with your $600.
I already have a lot of healthy investments so this $600. will be patriotically spent at retail. You know, to help the economy.
Is that a new Browning .22 caliber LR Buck Mark semi-auto pistol that suddenly showed up in my vault?