Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's Cold!


I was driving home from a show Sunday night when I passed by a currency exchange and managed to snap this photo (the night and moving car account for the poor quality, not just my usual low-grade camera skills) of the time and temperature.

No really, seriously, it wasn't that cold, but it was INSANELY cold. I had to go out of the car to the auto show for about 1/2 mile or so and I thought I was going to die (from past the north end of the south lot into McCormick place).

Sometimes I just need to get out of the great midwest, for a bit, to thaw out. Maybe I am just getting old...

2 comments:

Dan from Madison said...

Both getting old and need to get out. The past few years we have gone to Florida for a week in the middle of this crap, it helps out a lot.

Carl from Chicago said...

that would be a great idea. working all the time now its a struggle to get time off on the weekend. funny sign, though