Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fourth Blogger?

Carl and I have been having an email back and forth for a while. We agree that it is perhaps time to add another blogger on the team.

We really don't do politics here, rather stuff that we know something about and things about where we live.

If you think you have some good items to add to our blog and are interested in becoming a member of the team, drop me an email. You can find it by clicking my name on the left sidebar.

Think about it!

In other news, I am making BACON VODKA today, it should be ready for consumption in approximately three weeks. I might just be sentenced to burn in hell for this recipe if it turns out as good as I think it will.

1 comment:

Carl from Chicago said...

I am going thru the (long) process of doing the "best of the blog" so any potential blog entrants can see some of what we have in mind. But if you are interested in blogging here you probably have already seen these already :). See my post below or on the sidebar.