Thursday, April 05, 2007

Worst Company Ever

I work with some terrible companies, as I am sure you all do. If I had options that were viable, I think I would probably drop about a good third of my vendors. Anyway, the company that handles my snack machine makes most of my crappy vendors look like a well oiled machine. Witness.

I am quoting from the Holy Scriptures, I believe from the book of John:

And from on high the Lord did provide to his starving children the Funyuns, the chips, the Coca-Cola products and the highly processed teriyaki beef jerky. But Lo! The children were soon hungry again. Again the Lord did provide foods, foods that hath much nutritional value such as the Kit Kats, the stale cashews and many of the Gardetto's snack mixes. Yea, after little time did pass the children did starve once more, but the Lord said to them, NO you will not snacketh on the pretzels, the flavored waters nor the holy Sun Chips. The machine shall never be filled again - you shall now bring your own fruits and raw vegetables from your own domains to satisfy the hunger you have.

Anyway we can't get hold of these morons to either take the damn thing out of my lobby or fill it up. We don't even get a cut of the profits - they keep all the money they make and we are paying to run the damn machine!

5 comments:

jti said...

Send a registered letter stating that if it is not removed by a certain date that you are no longer responsible for it, then set it outside...

Ryan said...

Tell them it fell on someone.

Anonymous said...

Put a mouse in it

annie said...

Ryan,
Nicely played! I vote for that!
They'll come running quick.

Jonathan said...

If the machine is owned by a franchisee, contact the franchiser. Otherwise, can't you wait until they show up and then tell them to remove it?