Thursday, April 12, 2007

Did Al Gore Just Visit the Chicago Area?

Here is another submission by Frank Borger. This insane snow crushed the gazebo I just set up in my yard.

It’s a good thing the Easter Bunny left a couple of days ago. Wednesday we really got belted with sleet and snow. I finally shut both computers down, because the power was up and down like a kid on a trampoline. My wife couldn’t finish food shopping because Wally World closed because of power outages.

So we got our deck ready for Spring. Take a look at it now! (Click any photo for larger)













And here are our vehicles. (The wife is off shopping for food.) I’ll wait for Mother Nature to clean off the station wagon. (Pickups are easier to clean because)


  • You don’t have to sweep as much snow off.

  • You can use the highway to finish the job.

As I write this Thursday morning, the township plow just went down our street again, cleaning up the results of the latest overnight snowfall!

The next person that pontificates to me about Global Warming may get more than they bargained for!

2 comments:

Carl from Chicago said...

sorry about your deck and gazebo...

Carl from Chicago said...

Frank - is your camera from Europe :) get onto the good ol' USA date format