Monday, April 23, 2007

Baseball Pool Update 11

Well, I am finally back and trying to get in the swing of things. The updates will not be too detailed this week as I get caught up, but lets take a look at the current standings.

1. Graphix (Dodgers) 13 wins
2. PSL Dave (Red Sox) 12 wins
3. Dan from Madison (Brewers) 11 wins
3. PS Indy (Mets) 11 wins
4. Craig (Tigers) 10 wins
5. Carl from Chicago (White Sox) 9 wins
6. John (Yankees) 8 wins
6. Snake (Indians) 8 wins
7. JohnnyJ (Cubs) 7 wins

Well, a little shakeup in the standings, as PS Indy's Mets have dropped off the blistering pace set by the Dodgers. The Cubs need to get it together or JohnnyJ will be singing the blues by the All Star Break.

Speaking of the Cubs, the Brewers lost 2 of 3 a few weeks ago to the Cubs at Miller Park and will try to return the favor this week at Wrigley. What do you say JohnnyJ, double or nothing on the series?

As a sidenote, Binny's no longer ships beer. I am looking for an alternate site, either that or I will just start shipping the sixers myself.

2 comments:

johnnyj said...

Heh, no thanks dan! I am going to lose my ass on this pool so I need to gloriously enjoy that sixer you're sending me!

At this rate sweet lou is going to have a heart attack before the end of the month.

The cubs are really pathetic right now...Shocker.

Dan from Madison said...

Yea, your sixer is going out today.

My new slogan for the Cubs:
"We spent $300 million and all we got is this lousy t-shirt and an $8 beer.