Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Kickass...Almost

My wife chastises me periodically (correctly, I might add) for an annoying habit that I have which is keeping a TV on wherever I go in the house. I don't know if it is because I need the background noise, or need to be informed or a combination of the two. Anyways, how pleased was I when I opened the door to my hotel room and saw the above? Very cool, TV in the bathroom!

Only one problem - you can't watch it if you are actually on the toilet. They should have it on some sort of extending arm, or have a mirror on the wall that you face while sitting on the commode. Like I said...kickass...almost.

8 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds like you need this:
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t81/JetGirlPics/Office.jpg

jti said...

Yeah, Dan - I got the same habit, except the wife doesn't care. AND I'm ususally tuned to FOX as well. I just need to know what's going on I 'spose. Enjoy Orlando ! We have family there - they perform in some of the shows at Universal...

Dan from Madison said...

Thats EXACTLY what I need.

snakeye said...

you could always take a shit facing the other way and straddle the toilet.

Dan from Madison said...

That is why I blog - culling wisdom from my readers.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say that I could not have been the first to suggest the reverse positon. It could be a win win because you could also observe your satisfaction developing in the mirror as well as monitor world events...

Jonathan said...

God, that is brilliant.

Annie said...

You're just missing one element.
Don't forget the tape measure. Boys measure everything for braggin' rights.
Don't lie. We know you do.