But as usual, when I get down, I put on a few CD's and feel a lot better.
Collecting and listening to music is a huge hobby of mine and I try my best to keep "hip" and current. From time to time, I will share what I've been listening to lately. Hopefully, you'll get on the Internet and "check them out."
- Art Brut - Bang Bang Rock And Roll - Snotty British Pub Rock. Every track is killer
- The Artic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not - The "IT" British band of the year. A little bit of bit of punk, a little bit of dance, a little bit of attitude, and lots of melody. All the tracks are primo
- Steve Wynn & The Miracle 3 - Tick . . . Tick . . . Tick - The king of the Paisley Psychedelic underground makes a record that Neil Young would kill for
- The Bellrays - Have A Little Faith - Rock, Punk, and Soul. What else could a guy want?
- NOFX - Wolfes In Sheeps Clothing - They hate Bush but what band doesn't these days? A return to form for these punk rockers
- V/A - The Lost Classics Of Salsa, Vol. 2 - I never heard of any these artists but each song on here really swings. I thought Vol.1 was great, this is even better.