A blog I read almost every day has picked up a theme post and challenged other bloggers to do the same - so I will. Here are my five (out of thousands) personal idiosyncrasies:
1. I wake up early. Really early. Even if I am tired or hungover (not hungover as much anymore). Usually I wake up at 4am every day - 5am is sleeping in for me. As I have aged I seem to need even less sleep. I seem to get more done before 7am than the whole rest of the day.
2. I love eating these. But that wouldn't be an idiosyncrasy if I lived in Japan.
3. I will not go shopping for clothes unless absolutely forced to (usually by my better half). Definitely one of my most hated activities.
4. I never shave on Sundays.
5. I hate things around my neck - I mean hate. I will never wear a turtleneck or any other item of clothing around my neck. I wear ties only if it is a mandatory piece of clothing for the event I am attending such as a wedding reception or business meeting.
Related: I also hate wearing pullover sweaters.
Feel free to leave your five in the comments and if you are a blogger, post yours on your blog!