Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Trip to Canmore, Canada


Mountain view in Canmore, Canada. Posted by Picasa

This is the view from Canmore, Canada outside our bed and breakfast. I just got back from Canada after a long view and it was a good trip. Sorry I haven't blogged for a while I spent a couple of hours researching a mega-post and tidying it up and somehow I lost everything so I didn't post for a while out of a blogger snit. I feel better, now.

Canmore is a great place to visit. If you fly direct into Calgary it is only about an hour away. Canmore is right next to the famous Banff / Jasper park in Alberta and the lesser-known but equally cool Kootenay and Yoho parks in British Columbia. Even though Banff is the big town there and is famous I avoid it because it is expensive and too touristy.

No comments: