Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Things That Make Me Go Hmmm...


Sorry about the photo, but I took it from inside my car.

I have always been afraid of morotcycles. My theory is that if you have an accident on one, you will be dead or maimed in a big way, where in a car or truck, you have a pretty darned good chance of living.

I always cringe when I see motorcycle riders without helmets. Heck, I cringe when I see bikers going 20 mph and not wearing helmets.

The guy in the photo above took this to another level. He is wearing a helmet, but no shirt!??! I seriously question the logic of this. If he gets in a wreck, his head will be fine so he can look at his spilled guts all over the road? If I had to ride a motorcycle I would wear full leather so at least I wouldn't lose all of my skin, just have some broken bones if there were an accident. But what the heck do I know. I guess I just wasn't Born to be Wild.

No comments: