Monday, April 25, 2005

PUTIN are you INSANE

Sometimes the blogs just write themselves...

This article is literally INSANE! I have a hard time believing that he said these things.

Putin said that the demise of the godless, murdering, hellish communist CCCP soviet union was

"the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century."

HUH???!!! What was the second-worst tragedy - the defeat of Hitler, Tojo and facism? Was the third-worst tragedy the death of MAO in China, another horrendous murderer?

I really can hardly stomach reading the article without getting ill. I don't usually want to seem over-wraught in a post but for God's sakes - to mourn the death of the Soviet Union in this way... I really don't know what to say.

1 comment:

Dan from Madison said...

Ha - you beat me to this post.