Thursday, April 28, 2005

McDonald's Increases Protein Levels In Their Salads


Like Carl said, sometimes the blog just writes itself....

This is a photo (click for larger version) of a very unwelcome lunch guest today. Looks to be some sort of beetle that made his way into my salad from McDonald's. My theory is that they probably get the lettuce from Mexico and he hitched a ride - yet another illegal alien.

I had eaten about half of the salad and noticed this guy on the plate. I went to the McDonald's that served it to me and they gave me my money back and offered to buy me lunch. I said that I would rather have $5 worth of gift certificates as I probably will not be having lunch there today (or ever) and they complied with that request.

Apparently I am not the only one. Posted by Hello

No comments: