Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Kenosha


I love this picture except for support number 17 up there in the right corner - DAMN - this photo would have been perfect if not for that. I got everything in the frame - the boat, the lighthouse, the sunrise, oh well - learning.
Every year for Fathers Day, my dad and I go salmon fishing off of Kenosha. It is fun, relaxing and just good to get in the fresh air. We have gone every year for maybe the past 10 or so. Kenosha is doing it's best to clean up their awful downtown area. They made a good start by cleaning up the wharf and pier areas. It looks really nice now - worth a day trip especially if the tall ships are coming to call. Kenosha did it right, as far as I can tell. They didn't simply blow up the whole area - they took it one step at a time, involving private businesses (condos). Posted by Hello

No comments: