Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Hey You - Thanks for Reading!

When I started this blog in November I did it for one reason and one reason only - to practice my writing. Someday I plan on getting my masters in history (probably military, WW2 concentration) and those courses not only require a lot of writing, but good writing. I seriously didn't expect anyone to read this blog, but lots are, from all around the world. Traffic will keep going up as my posts work their way into all different search engines. So...thanks for reading!

By the way, when you use the blogger spell check, it doesn't want you to use the word "blog" of all things.

2 comments:

graphix said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
graphix said...

Congratulations on an excellent site. I look forward to reading it daily!