Saturday, March 26, 2005

Chief!


Well, here we go - good luck to my beloved Illini tonight - if we win, it is on to the Final 4. If we lose, well, what a season it has been.
UPDATE - Well, we definitely got beaten by the better team tonight. Our poor shooting and their great inside play equals our loss. Oh well, great season - nothing to be ashamed of. Hopefully our football team can win more than one Big Ten game this year. But I am not counting on it.
UPDATE 2: Holy cow I wrote the above with 3 minutes left and we were down by 15. It is now tied with 31 seconds left!
UPDATE 3: OVERTIME!!!
UPDATE 4: 11.8 seconds left, Illinois 90, Arizona 89. This is it.
UPDATE 5: YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES FINAL FOUR FINAL FOUR FINAL FOUR FINAL FOUR FINAL FOUR FINAL FOUR FINAL FOUR YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Carl from Chicago said...

What a victory! I can't believe it! Nuts!

tom sherman said...

I love the sequence! Love it!

More reaction to the victory at my blog.