Friday, February 25, 2005

Wow Condi!


Well now, here is an interesting topic. The TV my wife and I watch is mostly garbage, as we try to unwind at night. Usually it is 15 or 20 minutes and we are out. We watch some of the trashy gossip shows about Hollywood stars. At times I will pipe up and ask her: Hey - is that guy good looking? I am always interested in the reply. Sometimes I will see a star that I think is particularly unattractive and utter my famous saying "you can't get any blood out of that turnip". It is fun to see what each other thinks is attractive and what is not. Which brings me to the above photo of Condi being shared across the universe and on every news site. If I were single and could choose any woman to date, it would be Condi. Although it would be daunting - imagine being on the short end of every conversation every time.Posted by Hello

UPDATE: Looks like I'm not the only one.

2 comments:

Dave said...

I don't think I'd be able to go out with anyone linked do Dubbyah...don't find her particularly attractive either. Oh well, whatever floats your boat ;-)

Anonymous said...

You are probably not her type either!